Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haters in action sitting on their fupas!

Why are there so many haters out there? Here is a small example that I noticed today. Pauly D from Jersey shore is getting his own show on March 29th 2012. Well I clicked on the link because I am excited to see the new show. Then I noticed there were 3 comments. All 3 comments were negative!! Granted they do party hardy on this show but, these people took the time out of their life to click on a link about a show they don't like. Then they couldn't stop there---they had to bash the person on the show. I don't care for Harry Potter movies but I don't go on Harry Potter's website and talk shit. They probably were googling all these things from there stinky office chair that is supporting there huge ass fupa. Ha aha here is a picture of my screen, so you can see the haters in action. I had to comment of course! Lol


Follow me, I post new blogs everyday! <3 LK

No comments:

Post a Comment